DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jchvw2/executive) has announced the addition of the "Executive Analysis of Indian CV OEMs' Global Growth Strategies" report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to understand and analyze the export strategies of key Indian medium and heavy commercial vehicle (M&H CV) manufacturers. The study also aims to analyze the evolution of the Indian truck market and its changing competitive landscape. It provides an in-depth analysis of the export forecasts of select Indian truck manufacturers for 2014, 2022, and 2025. The study also offers an overview of key export regions for Made in India trucks and provides an outline of the international dealership strategies of India-based manufacturers. Key conclusions and recommendations in terms of growth opportunities and important regions for exports are highlighted.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- How is the Indian truck market changing? What are the implications of these changes for the various stakeholders that play an active role in this market?
- How important is the export business for Indian manufacturers? Will this focus on export markets continue to grow?
- What are the export strategies of India-based M&H value trucks OEMs? What products do they plan to focus on? Which markets are important to them?
- How strong is the competition from the new participants in the Indian domestic market and the export markets around the country? Which participant holds the competitive advantage?
- What are the key success factors of Indian CV manufacturers? How will this market evolve in future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Outlook of Indian CV OEMs' Export Business
- Snapshot of International Operations
- Tata Prima/Prima LX Exports
- Global Dealership Expansion
- Current and Future Outlook
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Overview of the Changing Dynamics in the Indian CV Market
- Evolution of the Indian Truck Market
- Emergence of the Value Truck Segment
- Increased Focus on the Export Business
- Development of Strong Global Supplier Partnerships
Sourcing Implication Analysis
4. Comparative Analysis of Select Global Product Lines
- 4 Advanced Global Product Lines from Indian OEMs
- Brief Comparison of Specifications
- Convergence of Truck Product Lines across Emerging Markets
- Comparative Analysis of Comfort Features
- Comparative Analysis of Connectivity Features
Comparative Analysis of After-sales Services
5. Evolution of Indian OEMs' Domestic and Export Market Activities
- Changing Landscape in the Domestic Market
- ASEAN, Africa, and the Middle East as Key Go-to Destinations
- Top Export Market Priorities of Indian OEMs
- Global Dealership Expansion
Benchmarking the Hub & Spoke Model of Distribution
6. Overview of Success Factors in Export Markets
- Value Segment Positioning Strategy
- Deploying Local Market Expertise to Global Markets
- Strategic Approaches in Terms of Geographical Expansion
Snapshot of International Operations
7. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jchvw2/executive