DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fr7twn/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the North American Class 4-8 Select Original Equipment Wheel-end Components Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the North American market for select original equipment wheel-end components (drum brakes, slack adjusters, and hubs) for Class 4 to 8 (medium- and heavy-duty) trucks. It assesses market dynamics, including drivers and restraints, and provides unit shipment and revenue forecasts.
The study examines original equipment manufacturer influencers on supplier selection, and breaks down expected truck production volumes by class through 2022. It includes insights about the current and future competitive environment, as well as profiles of leading market participants. The base year is 2014; the forecast period is from 2015 to 2022.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What is the growth outlook for class 4-8 commercial vehicles?
- What are the current and expected price ranges, unit shipments, and market revenue for each component?
- How will the installed base of drum and disc brakes shift by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the competitive environment?
- What current and future strategies will foster growth for market participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Summary of Key Findings
- Executive Summary-Market Engineering Measurements
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Current and Future Outlook
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Scope and Definitions
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- Research Background
- Research Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
- Product Definitions
- Vehicle and Technology Segmentation
4. Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
5. Forecasts and Trends
- Truck Production by Class
- Drum vs. Disc Installed Base Forecast
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Price Range Forecast
- Revenue Forecast
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
- Overall OEM Preferences Influencing Supplier Selection
- OE Competitive Landscape-Market Shares by Segment
7. Competitor Profiles
- Webb Wheel
8. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Key Conclusions
- The Last Word-Three Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fr7twn/strategic