DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8sw95j/fiber_optics) has announced the addition of the "Fiber Optics Sensors and Systems Newsletter" newsletter to their offering.
The fiber optic sensor and systems market is expected to take off in the next few years. Fueled by rapid developments in fiber optics technology by the telecommunications industry, announcements are being made almost daily of new products, contracts, technologies and applications. Information on fiber optics sensors is spreading across many disciplines making it difficult to keep up-to-date on this fast-moving field. The editorial staff of FOS2 Newsletter reviews over 300 information sources on a regular basis and provides accurate comprehensive and timely reporting on all the activity in the field.
- Contract awards
- Request for qualifications and proposals
- Reports on market studies
- Publications announcements
- Patents filed and awarded
- New product announcements
- New technology
- Market forecasts
- Reviews of important contracts
- Important conferences and trade shows
- Japanese and European developments
Who should be interested?
- Sensor manufacturers
- Major users
- Research organizations
- System integrators
- Process controls
- Patent lawyers
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Pays for itself in cost of identifying, locating and acquiring hard-to-find key market information
- Procurements, market intelligence, contract awards
- Provides a competitive information edge
- Keeps you up-to-date in this fast moving field
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8sw95j/fiber_optics