AMSTERDAM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TomTom (TOM2), a global leader in navigation and mapping products, and ASAP, a Field Force Automation provider, today announce a cooperation to integrate and sell OMOGEN for Field Forces, based on TomTom’s BRIDGE solution. TomTom BRIDGE is a hardware platform that seamlessly connects business applications with TomTom technology.
OMOGEN is an easy and fully configurable application that provides support for custom forms, photos, signature capture, RFID and more – also accessible from the back end.
Thierry FOLLIOT, ASAP President, said: “We provide SARP, Groupe Veolia, with OMOGEN, a full Field Force Automation suite for managing mobile workers and back offices, in order to provide the highest quality service. The customer was looking for a reliable device, with a comfortable screen size, for intense usage of the OMOGEN application in their trucks. In this tough environment, the TomTom BRIDGE delivers an innovative, reliable and robust solution. Thanks to an Android environment, and to TomTom’s expertise, we have quickly and efficiently integrated OMOGEN on the TomTom BRIDGE.”
Sebastien Ruffino, VP Sales, B2B Products, TomTom, said: “That the leading sanitation company in France has chosen TomTom BRIDGE for its field force, cements our conviction that the BRIDGE is the ideal device for tough environments. Our solution will help these maintenance people on the move to get access to the right information, at the right time. The TomTom BRIDGE is a fantastic platform for this vertical – helping businesses to work more efficiently, having all they need on one device.”
Notes to Editors
- OMOGEN, developed by ASAP, is the new brand announced 1st October that takes benefits of various Guygle usage.
- OMOGEN allows a back office to prepare, plan and dispatch work orders to field workers in different vertical segments: utilities, maintenance, Care and Repair, B2B service.
- OMOGEN easily allows the planning of specific campaigns for preventive maintenance, and the collection of data for managing assets and providing a quality service to the end user.
- OMOGEN allows field workers to receive, document and send back tailored reports.
- The mobile worker can document, take pictures, read barcodes, RFID, and capture signatures.
- OMOGEN integrates full functionalities to track and trace vehicles, staff and other assets.
- The Field Worker can take the TomTom BRIDGE outside the truck cabin to further use OMOGEN.
At TomTom (TOM2) our mission is to make technology so easy to use, that everyone can benefit from it.
We created easy to use navigation devices, helping millions of people to get where they want to be. Today, we continue to simplify the complex, making technology more accessible for everyone.
We have four customer facing business units: Consumer, Telematics, Automotive and Licensing.
We make easy to use navigation devices, sport watches and action cameras for consumers. We enable businesses with vehicles to more easily manage and improve fleet efficiency whilst increasing overall business performance with our Telematics solutions. We also offer a world leading real-time map platform that is powering innovative location based services and helping to make automated driving a reality for the automotive industry.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,200 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 46 countries.
ASAP guaranties robust commitments, agile approach to projects. We manage projects for various company sizes, from SMEs to Worldwide groups, affiliates, divisions.
Our various installed base requires multiple skills, expertizes and resources to be able to manage, maintain and grow. As a result, all those experiences, cases, customer queries allow ASAP to be responsive and reactive to a large range of new projects.
We propose high level IT Services as technical support for users & infrastructure, IT engineering, software development for web & mobile and hosting services as Private & Hybrid Cloud, DRP, Remote backups, etc. OMOGEN is hosted on our infrastructure in France in EQUINIX datacenters.