DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqcdcm/broadband) has announced the addition of the "Broadband Newsletter" newsletter to their offering.
Broadband has become a hot topic in the telecommunications business from technical, marketing, policy, and regulatory standpoints. As with any topic that gains that much attention, a great deal of misinformation has developed. IGI has announced a new monthly newsletter, "Broadband News," that will attempt to separate the fact from the fiction. It is written by Clif Holliday, a true expert in telecommunications with over 40 years of experience in the field, both as a network planner for GTE and as a private consultant. Mr. Holliday has written extensively about broadband issues, including a popular series of reports on "riding the lightwave."
- Growth in broadband access such as ADSL, cable modems, satellite, and fixed wireless
- Spending plans of the telcos and MSOs for broadband access
- Important applications that will drive the market
- Growth of the internet based on fast internet access
Who should be interested?
- Technical Directors
- New Product Planners
- Marketing Managers of Equipment Vendors
- Optical Network Systems and Component Suppliers
- Local and Long Distance Carriers
- Systems Integrators
- International Carriers
- Submarine Carriers
- Applications Developers
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Provides up-to-date critical analysis of important broadband issues
- Presents worldwide trends in broadband deployment
- Provides valuable market insights into the impact of new developments, products, competition, technology and standards
- Saves time by consolidating information from many sources
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqcdcm/broadband