MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As part of its participation in this year’s BAI Retail Delivery 2015, Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced that it will demonstrate various solutions for the banking industry, including enterprise and branch workforce optimization, and identity authentication and fraud detection offerings. Additionally, several of its industry experts will present interactive sessions, with topics that will center on trends, technology and processes that are helping transform bank operations.
BAI Retail Delivery—a retail financial services event which takes place October 12-15 at The Venetian in Las Vegas—provides information that enables attendees to make smarter business decisions by offering greater clarity regarding key industry issues. The event will host a series of sessions featuring top financial strategists and experts that are designed to address industry challenges and trends, including adopting new technologies, building meaningful connections and embracing new, innovative solutions for the banking industry.
During this series of presentations, Verint spokespeople Chris Zaske, global vice president, and Jenni Palocsik, solutions marketing director, will share their perspectives on strategies banks can use to address today’s challenges:
- On Tuesday, October 13 at 11:30 a.m. PT, Zaske will participate in a panel discussion titled “Leveraging Innovative Technology to Transform the Branch.” The panelists will discuss emerging technologies being implemented at branches, how to optimize roles and responsibilities for branch staff and how to maximize the brand experience at branch locations.
- In the panel titled “Driving Revenue Growth Through Customer Engagement” on Tuesday, October 13 at 1:15 p.m. PT, Zaske will join other industry experts to discuss how organizations can leverage the right tools and strategies to grow customer engagement and drive revenue.
- Jenni Palocsik will contribute in a panel titled “Leveraging the Contact Center, Taking Advantage of All It Has to Offer” on Tuesday, October 13 at 2:00 p.m. PT. She will be joined by customer Associated Bank, to discuss how bank call centers can incorporate new strategies and technologies to better engage their customers in response to changing preferences and demands.
“Consumer needs and wants in the banking sector continue to change over time, and the rising use of online banking and mobile can lead some banks to decide to reduce their brick and mortar branch locations, but this can have an impact on customer service,” says Marc DeCastro, research director, consumer banking engagement strategies practice, IDC Financial Insights. “The challenge lies in creating the right balance among these emerging channels and the tried and tested branch operations.”
At its booth and during sessions, Verint industry experts will address a number of significant banking trends including:
- Continuing importance of the branch. Even as more people shift to digital channels, recent research shows that even as some banks reduce the size of their branch networks, customers are still expressing the need for a branch nearby for in-person service.
- The branch as part of omnichannel strategy. The branch continues to be a critical element for maintaining and building customer relationships, providing an opportunity to deliver better customer service and increase sales when employees are empowered with 360-degree view of customer interactions.
- Metrics for management. Meaningful metrics and measurements can give bank executives better visibility into how their branches are working and provide key insights into ways to improve branch processes.
- Identity authentication and fraud detection. Increasing security by using passive voice biometrics “behind the scenes” helps prevent fraud attempts through the call center—eliminating routine security questions and improving the customer experience.
Throughout the conference, Verint will demonstrate its various solutions for the banking industry, including the latest Verint Identity Authentication and Fraud Detection solution. Visit Verint at booth #1030 for more information.
About Verint Systems
Verint® is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence®, which has become a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth. By empowering organizations with crucial insights, Verint solutions enable decision makers to anticipate, respond and take action, and make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Our solutions are designed to address three important areas of the actionable intelligence market: customer engagement optimization; security intelligence; and fraud, risk and compliance. Verint’s vision is to create A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence®, and today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—already benefit from this vision. Learn more at www.verint.com and NASDAQ: VRNT.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements," including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2015, our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended July 31, 2015, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.