DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtrgrt/managed_security) has announced the addition of the "Managed Security Services in North America" report to their offering.
This report provides an analysis of the market for the North American managed security services market. These network security services include some degree of proactive monitoring of the customer's security environment, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks, email viruses/worms, spam, and other various cyber maladies. This report includes three years of historical market sizing including base year 2013 and five years of market forecast; market shares for the market participants; market description and market trends; and drivers and restraints. Segments of the market to be analyzed include product type, customer type, distribution channel and industry vertical.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are managed security services and why are they needed?
- What are the trends driving the market for managed security services?
- What is the addressable market size for North American managed security services now and in the future?
- Who are the dominant managed security services providers in North America?
- What are the prospects for the security asset management and monitoring; threat intelligence, research, and detection; risk and compliance management; and advanced and emerging managed security services?
- What makes each significant managed security services provider special and unique?
- The top market share leaders were AT&T, Dell, IBM, and Verizon.
- Managed Security Services (MSS) include a degree of proactive monitoring of the customer's security environment, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks; email viruses and worms; spam; firewalls; and network intrusion detection and prevention services.
- Key managed security services segments include security asset management and monitoring; risk and compliance management; threat intelligence, research, detection, and remediation; and advanced and emerging managed security services.
- Security asset management and monitoring continues to be the largest segment of the market. Threat intelligence, research, and detection services are a growth driver for the industry.
- The large & enterprise business segment continues to dominate the managed security services market, with about out every dollars in the market coming from this segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market and Technology Trends
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Managed Security Services Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Managed Security Services Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Managed Security Services Market
7. The Last Word
8. Vendor Profiles
- Above Security
- Alert Logic
- BAE Systems (SilverSky)
- Booz, Allen, Hamilton
- British Telecom
- Digital Hands
- Digital Shadows
- Dimension Data
- Foreground Security
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Level 3
- Megapath (Now GTT)
- Network Box
- Optiv Security
- Rook Security
- Secure Designs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtrgrt/managed_security