DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nq5k62/openangle) has announced the addition of the "Open-Angle Glaucoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Open-Angle Glaucoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Open-Angle Glaucoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Amakem NV
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Oxford BioMedica Plc
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Sylentis S.A.
- vTv Therapeutics LLC
- (carteolol hydrochloride + latanoprost)
- (dorzolamide hydrochloride + latanoprost)
- (latanoprost + trabodenoson)
- bimatoprost SR
- latanoprost SR
- latanoprostene bunod
- Small Molecules to Antagonize CXCR3 for Glaucoma
- travoprost SR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nq5k62/openangle