WESTCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainXchange – a leading boutique conference organizer – today announced the final speaker lineup for the inaugural Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit, which includes some of the biggest companies and foremost experts in the world.
Wearable technology – one of the fastest growing and most exciting sectors in mobile technology – promises to be a game changer for the enterprise, with industry analysts projecting a $70 billion market by 2024. Despite the current consumer focus on wearables, the technology holds much more promise for business, where numerous job roles and tasks in all industries require employees to have access to real-time information in a hands-free, on-the-go fashion.
The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit – being held October 20-21, 2015 at The St. Regis Hotel in Houston, Texas – is the only event focused exclusively on the use of wearable technology in business and industry. Consisting of real-world case studies and best-practice user examples, the conference will look into how some of the most forward-thinking enterprises, from across the industry spectrum, are seeking to utilize wearables in order to innovate, boost productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, and improve the safety of employees in the field.
“There are many very compelling use cases for wearable computing devices in the business world, where such deployments could save millions of dollars by cutting time for specific tasks and generally improving workplace productivity, efficiency, and safety, among other potential benefits.” – Jeffrey Friedman, Principal, BrainXchange.
The event program explores industry-specific applications for wearable tech, as well as strategies for adoption. The speakers are those experts using wearables in the fields of medicine, logistics, automotive, construction, and retail along with hospitality, utilities, oil & gas, and emergency services.
Here is a look at some of the confirmed thought leaders:
- Dr. Rafael J. Grossmann FACS, General Trauma, Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeon, Google Glass Explorer, Telemedicine and mHealth Innovator, Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Eric Larson, CIO, Schlumberger
- Angela Yochem, Global Chief Information Officer, BDP International
- Gabriel Cabrera, Sr. Omni Channel Strategist, e-Commerce, Mobile, Retail Stores, Avon Products
- Gary Hayes, CIO & SVP Technology Operations, CenterPoint Energy
- Homero Rivas, Director of Innovative Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Mubarik Choudry, Sr. Program Manager Innovation, Shell
- Dawn Bridges, Engineering Technology Strategist, Jacobs Engineering Group
- Scott Emmons, Enterprise Architect and iLab Manager, Neiman Marcus
- Lui Wang, Engineer, AR Project Leader, NASA
- Gina Chung, Trend Research – Project Manager, DHL
- Melissa Saelzer, Systems Engineer, Lockheed Martin
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design & Technologies, Global Manager, Driver Experience, Wearables and Health Innovations Research and Advanced Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Ryan Wheeler, Advanced Mfg Technologist and Principal Engineer, Rockwell Collins
- Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy, Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
BrainXchange is a boutique conference company dedicated to providing interactive learning and intelligent networking opportunities for leading minds and industry professionals at each and every quality event it produces. Through these initiatives, BrainXchange is pioneering the new way that business is being conducted and connections are being made.