DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, MD Buyline released the User Satisfaction Trending Survey™ for Q3.2015 to its hospital and vendor subscribers. The exclusive survey is based on nationwide, direct-user feedback from hundreds of healthcare providers who rely on MD Buyline’s healthcare market research to guide their critical decision-making in budgeting, planning, selecting and acquiring medical equipment and technology.
MD Buyline’s Research and Analysis experts advise hospital clients daily on capital equipment, purchased services and consumable purchasing decisions. Staffed entirely by former hospital executives, department managers and clinicians, the Research and Analysis team also surveys hundreds of end users to develop the quarterly User Satisfaction Trending Survey reports.
Suppliers are rated on a scale from 1 to 10 in six categories: 1) system performance, 2) system reliability, 3) installation and implementation, 4) application training, 5) service response time and 6) service repair quality. Based solely on hospital user feedback, the User Satisfaction Trending Survey is an unvarnished study of user opinion that helps MD Buyline’s Research and Analysis team to map trending in both end-user feedback and ratings of suppliers and technologies.
“For more than 30 years, MD Buyline has been the go-to strategic sourcing authority for hospitals and the medical technology vendors who serve them. We enable members to review user satisfaction trending data on more than 100 medical technologies through our online portal of proprietary research, and we’re proud to release this much-anticipated User Satisfaction Trending Survey for the Third Quarter. Our analysts stand ready to walk our members through this important report,” said Peter Stelling, Chief Operating Officer.
Highest ranking in their class for overall customer satisfaction:
- Abbott: Hematology Analyzer and Point of Care.
- Accuray: Radiation Treatment Delivery System.
- Aesynt: Pharmacy Automation.
- API Healthcare, a GE Healthcare Company: Staff Scheduling Systems, Time and Attendance.
- B. Braun Medical: Infusion Pump.
- BD Biosciences: Flow Cytometer.
- Beckman Coulter: Hematology Analyzer and Microbiology System.
- Belimed: Steam Sterilizer and Washer, Decontaminator.
- Bunnell Incorporated: High-frequency Ventilator.
- Cadwell Laboratories: Electromyograph.
- CareFusion: Automated Dispensing System, Infusion Pump, Pharmacy Automation and Portable Ventilator.
- Carestream Health Inc.: Portable Radiographic System and Radiographic Unit, Digital and Conventional.
- Carl Zeiss Inc.: Surgical Microscope.
- Diagnostica Stago Inc.: Coagulation Analyzer.
- Draeger: Anesthesia Machine.
- Elekta: Oncology Information Management System and Treatment Planning Systems.
- Epic: Electronic Health Record.
- GE Healthcare: Bone Densitometer, Cardiac Stress Test System, CT Scanner – CT Stimulation, Electrophysiology Monitor, Fetal Monitor, Infant Care Equipment, Perinatal Information Systems, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, SPECT and SPECT-CT and Radiology Information System.
- Hamilton Medical: Portable Ventilator.
- Healthcare Insights LLC: Financial Decision Support.
- Hill-Rom: Bed, Nurse Call, Stretcher.
- Hologic: Biopsy Systems and Cytology System.
- iCAD Inc.: Computer-aided Detection System.
- Intuitive Surgical: Surgical Robotics.
- Karl Storz Endoscopy: Endoscopic Video System/Scope and OR Integration System.
- Konica Minolta Medical Imaging: Computed Radiography.
- MAQUET: Intra-aortic Balloon Pump, Surgical Table and Ventilator.
- McKesson: Cardiology PACS and Information Systems.
- Medivators: Low-temp Sterilizer and High-level Disinfector.
- Medtronic: Image-guided Surgery.
- MGC Diagnostics: Metabolic Measurement System and Pulmonary Function.
- Mortara Instrument: Holter Monitor.
- Natus Medical Inc.: Electroencephalograph.
- Nihon Kohden America: Long-term Epilepsy Monitoring, Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Monitor.
- Omnicell: Automated Dispensing System.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics: Blood-bank Automation and Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer.
- OrthoScan Inc.: Mini C-arm.
- Philips Healthcare: Cardiology Management System, Defibrillator, Electrocardiograph, Hemodynamic and Physiological Monitoring, PACS and Treatment Planning System and Sleep Assessment.
- Physio-Control: Defibrillator.
- Premier Inc. (formerly Aperek): Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems.
- RF Technologies: Infant Security.
- Roche Diagnostics USA: Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer and Laboratory Automation.
- Sakura Finetek: Tissue Processor.
- SCC Soft Computer: Laboratory Information System.
- Sebia: Protein Electrophoresis.
- Shimadzu Medical Systems: Portable Radiographic System, Radiography and Fluoroscopy.
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.: Blood Gas Analyzer, Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer, CT Scanner – CT Simulation, Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI), Mammography System, Mobile C-arm, SPECT and SPECT-CT, Nuclear Medicine, Urinalysis System and Urological Imaging.
- Sorin Group: Cardio-pulmonary Bypass Pump.
- STANLEY Healthcare: Real-time Location Systems.
- Stryker Endoscopy: Surgical Light.
- Stryker Medical: Stretcher.
- TeraRecon Inc.: 3D Advanced Visualization Solution.
- Toshiba America Medical Systems: Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO), CT Scanner – CT Simulation, Diagnostic Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI).
- Tosoh Bioscience: High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Varian Medical Systems: Remote Afterloader.
- Vision Software Technologies Inc.: Food and Nutrition Management Systems.
- Volcano Corporation: Intravascular Imaging – Ultrasound and OCT.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation: Defibrillator.
For more information or to learn how you can become an MD Buyline member, contact MD Buyline at 1-800-375-5463 or email email@example.com.
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading strategic sourcing company serving hospitals and vendors today. Guiding hospitals in their critical decision-making in budgeting, planning, selecting and acquiring medical equipment and technologies, our expert analysts operate with transparency and trust and help clients target cost-reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT acquisitions. For more than 30 years, hospitals have relied on MD Buyline’s data and experienced analysts to guide them in their most important purchasing decisions.