COMMACK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Autologic Diagnostics, a worldwide provider of an aftermarket automotive diagnostics solution that enables mechanics and repair shops to quickly identify faults in vehicles and ultimately, repair cars faster, announced today the introduction of its new Autologic Assist fix and support system. Autologic Assist, the first and only fully integrated automotive diagnostics support solution of its kind, is designed to serve the needs of aftermarket repair shops, particularly those focused on complex European cars.
Autologic Assist is a suite of capabilities that joins data resources and superior diagnostic tools together on one screen with real-time access to a team of master technicians simultaneously. It integrates knowledge and service from experts that possess significant Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) experience with innovative software and a multi-faceted device, helping ensure vehicle issues are diagnosed correctly the first time. This results in both time savings and cost benefits for the repair shops with whom Autologic works. In fact, repair shop owners report that they have seen their daily car count rise by as much as 25%, increasing annual revenues by over $100,000.
Autologic Assist allows its customers to find fault and fix cars fast with fewer mistakes and significantly less dealership referrals. Key components of Autologic Assist include:
- On-demand support from brand-specific experts who each possess decades of experience and extensive knowledge
- Access to online third-party specialized vehicle repair databases
- An OEM-like diagnostic device with multi-screens and built-in web browser
- A separate interface for accessing industry-standard pass-thru services (Autologic customers are required to sign up for relevant manufacturer's coding/programming service)
- Simple viewing of data collected directly from vehicle such as vehicle identification number, diagnostic data, fault codes and test results
- Sharing of vehicle information with Assist support center experts (including pictures and video gathered using the five megapixel camera on the device, which is capable of capturing still shots as well as video footage)
- Swift, personalized diagnostic support from master technical team
- Tracking systems for monitoring/recording faults and fixes: AssistOnline self-service platform allows technicians to register and track faults; access extensive knowledge bases and other value-added services
Autologic will be exhibiting at the upcoming AAPEX 2015 trade show in Las Vegas on November 3-5, 2015 at the Sands Expo. Attendees can visit booth #468 in the tool and equipment section to see and learn firsthand more about Autologic Assist and its many benefits.
“Assist marks a significant breakthrough in aftermarket automotive diagnostics. Since Autologic’s founding in 1999, the benchmark was set for what OEM-like diagnostics could deliver to the aftermarket. Now, with the launch of Assist, we are the first company to deliver an integrated solution that arms repair shops with all the tools necessary for diagnosing and fixing today’s complex European cars. No other solution today combines all the components we have successfully integrated in our new Assist capability suite,” explained Joe Fiorentino, general manager of Autologic North America.
“The direct access to dealer-trained, master technicians we provide, coupled with cloud-based software, innovative hardware and online vehicle repair information sources, affords the automotive aftermarket an unrivalled, extremely cost-effective solution that is saving repair shops both time and money. Repair shops using Assist are experiencing improved productivity while increasing both their revenue and profits. Their customers are happier because vehicles are turned around faster. Essentially, Autologic is changing the way mechanics perform repairs – efficiently and affordable -- by helping its clients get from fault-to-fix, fast,” he said.
In 2015, 100+ Assist technicians provided support worldwide, fixing more than 300,000 issues; identifying in excess of 850,000 fault codes; and, supporting more than 1,000 automobile models. Autologic Assist caters to automotive repairs for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo vehicles.
Based in the U.S. and the UK, Autologic Diagnostics is a worldwide provider of an aftermarket automotive diagnostic system, Assist, which enables mechanics and repair shops to quickly identify faults in vehicles and repair cars faster. This “fault-to-fix, fast” approach allows vehicle problems to be determined quickly and correctly the first time, with fewer dealership referrals. As a result, users and repair shops realize improved productivity, increased financial benefit and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Autologic Assist is the first and only fully integrated diagnostic support system of its kind because it joins -- on one screen -- data resources and superior diagnostic tools together with real-time access to a team of 100+ master technicians around the globe. From Assist Centers in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Germany, the Company serves more than 8,000 customers spanning 120+ countries and specializes in catering to repairs primarily associated with European vehicles.