DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2678p/safety_sensors) has announced the addition of the "Safety Sensors and Switches Market (2013 - 2018): By Types; Safety Switches; Command Devices" report to their offering.
The global safety sensors and switches market revenue is estimated to increase from around $6.38bn in 2013 to around $7.85bn in 2018, growing at around 4.2% year over year.
Safety Sensors normally works on three functional principles: opposed (through beam), retro-reflective or proximity detection. The wave emitted from emitting unit either gets interfered as in case of through beam principle or gets back reflected after striking the obstacle in retro-reflective or change in intensity according to proximity detection.
The emitted wave after interacting with obstacle is detected by receiving unit which is further processed by a control unit to control actuators. Similarly safety switches either come in contact with the object or there is change in wave intensity emitted from switch while interfering with the object.
The major global leader include: K.A. Schmersal Gmbh & Co. KG, Omron Corp., Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, Rockwell Automation and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Safety Sensors and Switches - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Safety Sensors and Switches - Market Landscape
4. Safety Sensors and Switches - Market Forces
5. Safety Sensors and Switches Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Global Safety Sensors and Switches Market-By Type
7. Global Safety Sensors and Switches Market - By End- User Industries
8. Global Safety Sensors and Switches Market -Geographic Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis - Top 5 Companies, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- ABB Ltd.
- Baumer Ltd.
- IDEC Corp.
- ifm efector, inc.
- K.A. Schmersal GmbH & Co. KG
- Omron Corp.
- Pinnacle Systems Inc.
- Panasonic Electric Works, Europe AG
- Pearse-Bertram, LLC
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- Pilz Gmbh & Co. KG
- Rockwell Automation
- SICK AG
- Banner Engineering Corporation
- Eaton Corp
- Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG
- Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
- Leuze electronic GmbH + Co. KG
- Keyence Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2678p/safety_sensors