DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmdf8p/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Bearing Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In 2014, global bearing market size reached USD68 billion, with Asia accounting for 45%, Europe 28% and the Americas 25%. In particular, the Asian bearing market is mainly concentrated in Japan, India and China.
As one of major bearing producers in the world, China produced 20.2 billion sets of bearings in 2014, rising by 3.1% from a year earlier, of which rolling bearing held the lion's share (92.6%). China's bearing output is expected to arrive at 21.5 billion sets in 2015.
Currently, automobile is the largest application market for bearing in China. The country's demand for automotive bearing was 1.2 billion sets in 2014, and is expected to grow to 1.3 billion sets in 2015. Besides the demand from automobile, accelerated railway construction in China also stimulates the demand for railway bearing, which approximated 5.61 million sets in 2014 and is predicted to reach 5.87 million sets in 2015.
In 2014, global top 10 manufacturers included two European companies (Swedish SKF, German Schaeffler), one American firm (TIMKEN), four Japanese players (NSK, NTN, Minebea, Nachi), and three Chinese ones (C&U Group, Wafangdian Bearing Group, Luoyang LYC Bearing). Major foreign bearing producers including SKF, NSK, and NTN now have entered China.
Global and China Bearing Industry Report, 2015-2018
- Global bearing market size, structure, competitive landscape, etc;
- Development environments for bearing industry in China;
- Bearing production, sales, market structure, competitive landscape, import & export, etc. in China;
- Demand from main downstream sectors of bearing, competitive landscape, etc.;
- Operation, development strategy, R&D capacity, etc. of 8 global and 10 Chinese bearing manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to Bearing
2 Development of Global Bearing Industry
3 Bearing Industry in China
4 Bearing Market Segments
5 Major Foreign Bearing Manufacturers
6 Major Chinese Bearing Manufacturers
7 Summary and Forecast
- Baota Industry Co., Ltd.
- C&U Group
- Fujian Longxi Bearing (Group) Corp., Ltd
- Harbin Bearing Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Luoyang Bearing Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Luoyang LYC Bearing Co., Ltd
- Tianma Bearing Group Co., Ltd
- Wafangdian Bearing Group Corp
- Wanxiang Qianchao Co., Ltd.
- Xiangyang Automobile Bearing Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmdf8p/global_and