DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqr49d/global_scientific) has announced the addition of the "Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019" report to their offering.
In today's global market, it's more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing.
This report provides an overview and financial outlook for the global scientific and technical publishing market based on specific research and analysis of the leading competitors' performance through 2014 with market projections through 2019. Simba has used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2014. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for professional publishing.
The overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing and other activities.
Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Perspective on which scientific and technical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 15 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Exclusive market projections to 2019 by publishing activity and more
Examples of some of the trends covered include:
- Consolidation of major players
- Growing acceptance of open access
- New powers changing the global research landscape
- Digital disruption in the print book market
- Journalization of E-Books
- Publishers tackling big data
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Global Scientific & Technical Publishing Market
Chapter 2: Leading Scientific & Technical Publishers
- Reed Elsevier
- Thomson Reuters
- Springer Science+Business Media
- John Wiley & Sons
- American Chemical Society
- Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- McGraw-Hill Education
- BSI Group
- Institute of Physics Publishing
Chapter 3: Trends & Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqr49d/global_scientific