DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x4m25/india_retail) has announced the addition of the "India Retail Automation Market Outlook to 2019 - Driven by increase in FDI, Elevated Local Production and Demand from Small-Scale Retailers" report to their offering.
The report titled India Retail Automation Market Outlook to FY'2019 - Driven by increase in FDI, Elevated Local Production and Demand from Small-Scale Retailers provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the India retail automation industry, cash registers, point of sale terminals, barcode scanners, vending machines and automated fuel dispensers The report also covers the market dynamics of major retail automation hardware manufacturers in India.
Retail automation industry in India, which is hugely driven by sale of cash registers and point of sale terminals, registered revenues of INR - million in FY'2014. The advent of new players in the segment along with accelerated demand has led to a stupendous growth rate of retail automation industry in India. Each segment in this market has been subject to a gamut of different factors such as foreign investments and adaptation of technology by the people that play an important role in determining their respective revenues. The retail automation industry in India has grown at a CAGR of -% from INR - million in FY'2009 to INR - million in FY'2014.
With 92% unorganized retail sector, the manufacturers of these devices have a promising opportunity to capitalize and generate revenues. SMEs will play a critical role in the development of retail automation in the coming years. It is more likely that the presence of numerous SMEs will disbalance the market dynamics of this industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Retail Automation Market Introduction
2. India Retail Automation Market Size, FY'2009-FY'2014
3. India Retail Automation Market Segmentation, FY'2012-FY'2014
4. India Point of Sale Terminals Market
5. India Automated Fuel Dispensers Market
6. India Cash Registers Market
7. India Vending Machines Market
8. India Barcode Scanners Market
9. Snapshot of Key Segments in India Retail Automation Market by Market Players, Historic CAGR and Future Potential
10. Introduction of Automated Service in Food and Beverages Market and Demand Forecast
11. Entry Barriers in India Retail Automation Market
12. Trends and Developments in India Retail Automation Market
13. Growth Drivers in India Retail Automation Market
14. Major Issues and Challenges in India Retail Automation Market
15. SWOT Analysis for India Retail Automation Market
16. PEST Analysis for India Retail Automation Market
17. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
18. India Retail Automation Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2015-FY'2019
19. Macro-economic Variables Affecting India Retail Automation Market
- Alpha Electronic Systems
- Beta Automation
- Chevend Technologies
- Future Techniks
- Gilbarco Veeder Root
- TVS Electronics
- Zebra Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x4m25/india_retail