DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t27q9c/india_plywood) has announced the addition of the "India Plywood Market Outlook to 2019 - Increasing Households and Rising Commercial Space to Shape Future Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled India Plywood Market Outlook to 2019 - Increasing Households and Rising Commercial Space to Shape Future Growth provides a comprehensive analysis of the plywood market in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of plywood, segmentation on the basis of organized and unorganized sector, regional demand and distribution channel, types of plywood grades and thickness of plywood. The report covers trade scenario of plywood in India, growth drivers and restraints, government regulations, Porter Five Forces Analysis, Trends and Developments, Competitive Landscape and company profiles of major players in detail. The report also shows the future prospects of plywood Market in India and correlation with the macroeconomic variables considered in the report.
India's rich and varied forest wealth with a variety of deciduous, coniferous, tropical and evergreen trees is an essential resource for the wood panel industry. Plywood is manufactured from timber logs and formed by combining thin sheets of face and core veneer. The industry is undergoing a transformational shift from unorganized market to the organized. An increased willingness to spend on branded plywood amongst middle class has been noted in the recent years which implies greater importance being given to the quality of the product.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Indian Wood Panel Industry
2. India Plywood Industry Introduction
3 .India Plywood Market Size by Revenue, FY'2010-2014
4. India Plywood Market Segmentation
5. India Plywood Imports and Exports
6. India Plywood Industry Growth Drivers and Restraints
7. Government Regulations on India Plywood Industry
8. Porter's Analysis of India Plywood Industry
9. India Plywood Industry Trends and Developments
10. India Plywood Industry Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
12. India Plywood Industry Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2015-FY'2019
13. Macro-Economic Indicators
- Archidply Industries
- Century Ply Industries
- Green Ply Industries
- Kitply Industries
- Sarda Plywood Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t27q9c/india_plywood