HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SureID, Inc., a national leader in high-assurance identity management solutions, announced it now offers the SureID™ Program for businesses that are seeking a robust and economical end-to-end solution to manage the identities of its third-party vendors and contractors.
“Our expertise in high-assurance identity management for the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and other security-conscious organizations makes us uniquely qualified to deliver enterprise-wide, high-assurance identity management solutions for businesses in a variety of industries,” said Steve Larson, CEO and chairman of SureID. “Our solutions are designed to work with enterprise-wide applications to strengthen an organization’s confidence that individuals are trustworthy and are who they say they are.”
The SureID Program’s high-assurance identity management solution makes organizations and individuals safer and more secure based on the company’s multi-layer patented process:
- Register: Biographic information and biometric data is collected securely and conveniently.
- Identify: In-person identity proofing provides high-assurance identity authentication.
- Protect: The digital identity is bound to the individual’s biometrics and securely stored for relying party verification.
- Screen: A rigorous screening process goes beyond a simple background check and involves an extensive address history development, a search of hundreds of sources including “most wanted” and government watch lists, in-person county records checks plus ongoing criminal records monitoring.
- Credential: Qualified registrants are enrolled and issued a highly secure credential.
- Validate: A proprietary process for creating digital identities can integrate into a company’s security access system for validation.
The SureID Program can be scaled to organizations of all sizes in an efficient and cost-effective way to protect their people, property and reputation.
Visit SureID at ASIS International this week at booth #1679 for a demonstration of the SureID Program process.
SureID, Inc. (www.SureID.com), formerly named Eid Passport, Inc., is a market leader in high-assurance identity management programs in the United States. The company integrates leading-edge programs and services into solutions that combine registration, identity authentication, background screening, credentialing, and identity proofing and identity management. SureID’s flagship product, the RAPIDGate® Program, provides highly secure gate-access-based facilities – such as military installations, government buildings, federal agencies, manufacturing and distribution sites, ports and commercial buildings – with high-assurance identity management for a variety of authorized personnel. Founded in November 2001, SureID is headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., with offices in Minot, N.D., and Alexandria, Va.
RAPIDGate®, RAPID-RCx®, Eid Passport® and SureIDTM are trademarks of SureID, Inc.