The new investors website at werner.com has several expanded features and enhancements available for investors and potential investors to make it easy to obtain timely and useful information about Werner. Simply visit werner.com, look for the investors link in the upper right hand corner and begin exploring.
Features and enhancements include:
- A Werner legacy video on the landing page from our company’s founder, chairman and CEO, C.L. Werner.
- Content designed for easy access and viewing from a laptop or mobile device.
- Easy access to Werner press releases, SEC filings and annual reports.
- An interactive analyst center that enables users to track, chart and export income statement data by quarter.
- Shareowner services options including frequently asked investor questions, an online investor kit and email alert options to stay current on future Werner events and filings.
- Corporate governance documents including board and executive management bios and a governance fact sheet.
- Stock information including stock price data, dividend history and analyst coverage.
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated van, temperature-controlled and flatbed; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; and expedited services. Werner's Value Added Services portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Werner Enterprises, Inc.’s common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select MarketSM under the symbol “WERN”. For further information about Werner, visit the company’s website at www.werner.com.