DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rh37l/impact_of) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Prescriptive Analytics on Key Sectors" report to their offering.
Strategic insights are gradually becoming very critical in businesses for the extraction of values from various data sources such as mobile devices, Web, automated sensory technologies, RFID, social networking websites, and so on. Prescriptive analytics can help in achieving these requirements for organizations.
The prescriptive analytics-based decision support system utilizes large data sets for deriving efficient business decisions. This research service offers insights primarily on key sectors that will be affected by prescriptive analytics implementation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
- Prescriptive Analytics - A Brief Snapshot
- Descriptive Vs Predictive Vs Prescriptive Analytics
- Why is Prescriptive Analytics Important Today in Different Sectors?
3. Impact of Prescriptive Analytics on Automotive and Transportation Sector
- Prescriptive Analytics Shows Increased Implementation of Predictive and Decision Support Systems in Automotive Sector
- How Do Prescriptive Decision Support Systems Help the Automotive Sector?
- Prescriptive Analytics Research Expected to Help Implement Usage-based Insurance in Automotive Sector
4. Impact of Prescriptive Analytics on Aerospace and Defense Sector
- Prescriptive Analytics Trends Show Increased Implementation of Maintenance Systems in Aerospace and Defense Sector
- How Do Prescriptive Maintenance Support Systems Help in Aerospace and Defense Sector?
- Prescriptive Analytics Research Expected to Help Implement Strategy Decision Support Systems in Defense Sector
5. Impact of Prescriptive Analytics on Automation Industry
- Prescriptive analytics trend shows increased implementation of intelligent assembly line in automation sector
- Prescriptive Analytics Improves Thinking Capabilities of Automated Systems
- Prescriptive Computing Research Expected to Help in Assembly Line Robotics in the Automation Sector
6. Impact of Prescriptive Analytics on Healthcare Industry
- Prescriptive Analytics Trend Shows Improved Quality of Service in Healthcare Sector
- Prescriptive Analytics Enables Replacement of Conventional Insurance-based Healthcare Systems
- Prescriptive Analytics Research Is Expected to Help in Decoding Genetic Basis of Diseases in the Healthcare Sector
7. Analyst Insights - Convergence Scenarios and Futuristic Applications
- Augmented Reality Provides Visualization Capability for Prescriptive Analytics Interface
- Convergence of Prescriptive Analytics with Cloud Computing Helps Reduce Platform Dependency
- Convergence of Prescriptive Analytics with IoT Enables Smart Infrastructure
- Convergence of Affective Computing with Prescriptive Analytics Enhances Crowd Management
- Key Insights
8. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rh37l/impact_of