DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwrjhv/global_solar) has announced the addition of the "Global Solar Power Market Dynamics" report to their offering.
A number of countries worldwide place the development of solar power high on their agenda since it fosters a carbon-free generation method and advances energy storage. This market insight evaluates the current market status of the global solar power market and its technological developments.
Further, it discusses key Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) market dynamics and global renewable energy policies and identifies market drivers and restraints. It also provides forecasts for CSP installed capacity and capital investment cost breakdown. The base year is 2014 and the forecast period is 2015 to 2019.
- A number of countries place the development of solar power high on their agenda since it enables carbon-free power generation and energy storage.
- Conventional fossil fuels are expensive and are expected to become even more expensive in the future. This provides growth opportunities for solar technologies.
- Concentrated solar power (CSP) is perfectly positioned to address the energy challenges currently plaguing several industries. It provides a reliable and continuous supply of energy that is easily dispatchable while being cost effective at the same time.
- To promote investments, research institutes are working towards reducing material cost through light weight, high strength materials and strong structures. Such research is likely to drive confidence among investors, encouraging them to opt for CSP plants in the future
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Solar Power Market Analysis
3. Global CSP Market Analysis
4. Global Renewable Energy Policies
5. Potential Market Opportunities and Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwrjhv/global_solar