DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cmqfp/bladder_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Industry Forecasts - China Focus" report to their offering.
This study focuses on China's Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China's society and economy. China is one of the world's major producers for industrial and consumer products. Far outpacing other economies in the world, China is the world's fastest growing market for the consumptions of goods and services.
The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption and capital investment for over two decades. Rapid consolidation between medium and large players is anticipated since the Chinese government has been encouraging industry consolidation with an effort to regulate the industry and to improve competitiveness in the world market.
Although China has enjoyed the benefits of an expanding market for production and distribution, the industry is suffering from minimal innovation and investment in R&D and new product development. The sector's economies of scale have yet to be achieved. Most domestic manufacturers lack the autonomic intellectual property and financial resources to develop their own brand name products.
This new study focuses on industry trends and forecasts with historical data (2004, 2009 and 2014) and long-term forecasts through 2019 and 2024 are presented.
Key Topics Covered:
- Bladder Cancer Overview
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Market Overview
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Market Overview by Classification
- Intraluminal Perfusion Agents
- Unilateral Chemotherapy Drug
- First-line Chemotherapy Drug
- Other Drugs
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Import and Export by Classification
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Import
- Import of Unilateral Chemotherapy Drug
- Import of First-Line Chemotherapy Drug
- Import of Intraluminal Perfusion Agents
- Import of Immunomodulator
- Import of Other Drugs
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Drugs Export
- Export of Unilateral Chemotherapy Drug
- Export of First-Line Chemotherapy Drug
- Export of Intraluminal Perfusion Agents
- Export of Immunomodulator
- Export of Other Drugs
- Market Overview by Drug's Active Principle
- Market Overview by Producers
- Pricing Trend
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cmqfp/bladder_cancer