DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s79vb/domestic_heating) has announced the addition of the "Domestic Heating Market Report 2015" report to their offering.
This market report analyses the UK market for domestic heating equipment. The market includes both central heating systems and space-heating products, which have diminished significantly in households as a principal form of heating. Products covered in this report include boilers; stand-alone space heaters; radiators; pumps and controls; and spares. Heating equipment used solely for heating water is excluded from the content of this report.
The majority of households in the UK use mains gas central heating, or, the so-called 'wet system', which refers to a gas-fired boiler that heats water to provide central heating through radiators and hot water via the taps throughout the building. Gas central heating needs to be connected to the gas network (or national gas grid), and households that are not connected to the gas network can either use electrical heating, liquid petroleum gas (LPG), or heating oil. Both LPG and heating oil can be purchased directly from suppliers and must be stored in a tank.
- Hydronic (or wet) central heating systems - refers to boiler-based systems, using pipes to circulate hot water; this is by far the largest sector of the domestic heating market in the UK
- Dry central heating systems - these are warm-air-circulated central heating
- Space-heating systems - includes electric storage heaters, fan heaters, panel heaters, convector heaters, solid-fuel stoves, oil-filled radiators and similar systems
- Others, including mainly underfloor heating and renewable heating systems, such as water-heating solar thermal panels.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction & Definition
2. Report Coverage
3. Heating Types
4. What'S Key In The Market?
5. Market Position
7. Competitor Analysis
10. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Ariston Thermo UK Ltd
- Baxi Heating UK Ltd
- Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd
- Danfoss Ltd
- Honeywell Control Systems Ltd
- Ideal Boilers Ltd
- Quinn Radiators Ltd
- Rettig (UK) Ltd
- Vaillant Group UK Ltd
- Vokera Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s79vb/domestic_heating