DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpnjgx/commercial) has announced the addition of the "Commercial Aviation in APAC" report to their offering.
During the last decade, APAC has been the most dynamic region with regard to air traffic. As a result, the region has witnessed the highest aircraft demand globally and a strong development of new infrastructure to cope with increasing traffic.
The countries in this region realise that investment in this industrial sector is profitable. Thus, they have started to develop a commercial aircraft manufacturing footprint to support aircraft programmes from traditional aircraft manufacturers, such as Airbus and Boeing, along with new local aircraft programmes.
The study includes key trends witnessed in the industry, along with global and regional forecasts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Passenger Traffic Growth
2. Larger, Busier Airports to Cope With Traffic
- Airport Passenger Traffic
- Global Top 30 Airports
- 5 Largest Airports in APAC Vs. Europe & North America
- Aeronautical Vs. Non-aeronautical Revenue
- Global Airport Investments
- Airport Projects in APAC
3. Airlines Absorb Aircraft Demand
- Passenger Traffic of Top Airlines
- Backlogs by Regions-Airbus & Boeing
- Backlog by Regions and Aircraft Type-Airbus & Boeing
- Aircraft Delivery by Region and Type
- Regional Aircraft Potential Delivery
- Airlines Profitability by Region
4. Aerospace Manufacturers and Suppliers-Long Way to Go
- Leading Aerospace Participants
- Commercial Aircraft Programme Participants
- Competitive Scenario in the Global Aerospace Industry
- Distribution of Direct Employment by Sector and Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpnjgx/commercial