DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thsgws/upstream_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Upstream Oil and Gas Opportunities in Key Countries" report to their offering.
This market engineering study covers the opportunities present in the global upstream oil and gas market. The study tracks the current market opportunities and gives an overview of the impact of falling oil prices and the global economic slowdown, in addition to explaining the various factors that act as drivers and restraints.
Because of the market's volatility, this study discusses various scenarios and factors that affect the market. The research service presents an analysis for the onshore and offshore segments, along with scenarios for each segment and a competitive analysis of the top competitors. The study concludes with the major predictions for the global upstream oil and gas market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Upstream O&G Market
4. Scenario Forecast Assumptions - Total Upstream O&G Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Upstream O&G Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Upstream O&G Market
7. Onshore Segment Breakdown
8. Offshore Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thsgws/upstream_oil_and