ANAHEIM, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arecont Vision®, the industry leader in IP-based megapixel camera technology, has announced the opening of the new Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to further enhance the company’s award-winning support services.
Customer satisfaction surveys conducted by Arecont Vision® in the first half of 2015 indicated extremely high ratings for product quality and support. These findings were confirmed independently according to a survey of systems integrators conducted by Security Sales and Integration (SSI) magazine. Arecont Vision® subsequently received the SSI Stellar Service Award for Customer Service at the 2015 Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Baltimore, MD.
“We established Arecont Vision’s Technical Assistance Center to better assist systems integrators and dealers with system design, implementation, and post-installation support,” said Scott Schafer, Executive Vice President, Arecont Vision®. “This further enhances our proven and industry-recognized ability to provide best-in-class technical support for our customers.”
The Arecont Vision® TAC delivers live and on-line support for the company’s industry-leading megapixel cameras that are deployed around the world in a wide range of mission-critical and general surveillance applications. Arecont Vision® has invested in new management, additional technical representatives, and new online services as part of the new TAC support initiative which is built on four primary operating principles:
- Ownership – The TAC provides “Cradle to Grave” support for each individual request for assistance and the creation of a support ticket. A technical representative is responsible for each support ticket from creation through to resolution.
- Timeliness – All support tickets are managed to ensure that open issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsiveness – Notification is issued whenever the status of a support ticket is updated by the TAC team.
- Convenience – Support tickets may be opened, updated, and status-checked online 24/7 using the TAC secure support portal.
The Arecont Vision® TAC is ready to assist with support issues around the clock. This is provided securely through a user-friendly, self-service web portal to open new support tickets or check the status of existing ones. Email alerts are available for those who require instant updates to their support ticket status from creation through to closing. Software and firmware downloads and tools for Arecont Vision® cameras also available online.
Operating in conjunction with the TAC are several other Arecont Vision® teams:
- Inside Sales personnel provide expert sales support to customers and resellers seeking megapixel camera solutions, sales and technical materials, pricing, and project registration.
- Field Application Engineers provide megapixel camera system design assistance, implementation guidance, and pre-installation help for Arecont Vision® products. The TAC also calls upon the resources of the FAE team for on-site post-installation assistance as needed.
- When an issue involves video management system software or other technology integrated into the video surveillance solution, the Arecont Vision® Technology Partner Program team is engaged. The team’s MegaLab™ facility is able to duplicate real-world environments for problem identification and resolution. The Technology Partner Program team is also engaged with certified technology partners to quickly escalate and resolve support issues.
Arecont Vision® also provides the Advanced RMA Replacement program. Product replacements can be requested online or by contacting the TAC.
ABOUT ARECONT VISION®
Arecont Vision® is the leading manufacturer of high-performance megapixel IP cameras. Arecont Vision® products are made in the USA and feature low-cost massively parallel image processing architectures MegaVideo® and SurroundVideo® that represent a drastic departure from traditional analog and network camera designs and are now in their 5th generation. All-in-one products such as the MegaDome®, MegaView®, MegaBall®, MicroDome® and D4F/D4S/D4SO series provide installer friendly solutions. True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and remote focus/remote zoom enhance camera utility. Compact JPEG and H.264 series cameras address cost sensitive applications.
EDITORS' NOTE: Electronic files and photos are available upon request by emailing Jenelle Thomas of in|fusion advertising at email@example.com