DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwhdhz/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Biopesticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The United States' biopesticide consumption is slated to exhibit a 2014-2020 volume CAGR of 14.4%, with a value demand CAGR of 16.5% over a similar period. In terms of volume and value, bioherbicides is the largest sub-segment in the region, though fastest growth is anticipated from biofungicides.
The market for biopesticides in the United States has been witnessing sustained growth due to several factors, including greater investment in research and development, well established integrated pest management (IPM) and integrated crop management (ICM) programs and an increase in areas being earmarked for organic cultivation.
Major segments that consume biopesticides in the United States include organic agricultural industry, vegetable farming, orchard crops and berries and federal and municipal programs on the treatment of forestry, water resources and the care of green belts in urban zones, as well as the control of insects transmitting infectious diseases.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Overview of the United States Market for Biopesticides
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Overview
6. Profiles of Major Companies
7. Patents Scenario
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
- Bioworks Inc (United States)
- Isagro SpA (Italy)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwhdhz/united_states