DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s2476/industry_4_0) has announced the addition of the "Industry 4.0 Business Ecosystem - Decoding the New Normal" report to their offering.
With the advent of Industry 4.0 and the dawn of the Digital Enterprise, fundamental transformations are set to disrupt the competitor landscape. This impending change will be aligned with the growing end-user need for reducing costs, expanding innovation, and maximizing productivity.
The result will be a grand ecosystem of companies spread across industrial automation, information and communication technology, measurement and instrumentation, and banking and financial services. This ecosystem will be marked by inter-dependency of ideas, technologies, and processes. In this insight, we try to understand the new ecosystem and its attributes across the levels of technology, services, and business models.
Key Questions this Report will Answer:
- What is the current state of the industry?
- What is currently driving the industrial transformation globally?
- What is the significance of Industry 4.0?
- What are its implications for the industrial suppliers?
- What are the challenges and opportunities that will emerge in the next 2 decades?
- What are the different constituents of the Industry 4.0 paradigm?
- Which constituent is most critical for its success and why?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Internet of Industrial Things Research Program
3. Industry 4.0-The Vision
4. The Industry 4.0 Business Ecosystem
5. Demystifying Industry 4.0
6. Industry Convergence-A Key Business Enabler
7. The Ecosystem of Services
8. The New Contours of Competition
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s2476/industry_4_0