DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34hdr2/twowheelers) has announced the addition of the "Two-Wheelers, Micro-EVs (Quadricycles), Mobility for Disabled 2013-2023" report to their offering.
Today, the LEV industry is dominated by large bicycle companies, due to their access to distribution. We explain why, in the future, these companies will face major competition from, and may be pushed aside by car, motorcycle, and car parts companies. Supply chains for motors, batteries, chassis parts, and nearly every LEV component exist in Asia, primarily in China, Taiwan, Japan, and newly emerging South Korea. We reveal where the highest profits will be obtained in the future and the opportunities in components as these change with lithium-ion batteries of several generations and supercapacitors being increasingly employed, for example. The more demanding future technical requirements of users and standards are investigated.
Adjoining sectors are also discussed such as heavy electric motorcycles and the bigger sector of mobility vehicles for the disabled, where ten year forecasts are presented. New crossover vehicles between LEVs and these sectors are presented.
This report includes forecasts for LEV numbers and market value from 2013 to 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
2. CAR-LIKE VEHICLES NOT HOMOLOGATED AS CARS: MICROEV, QUADRICYCLE, E TRIKE, NEV, GOLF CAR
3. INTRODUCTION TO LIGHT ELECTRIC VEHICLES
4. MOBILITY FOR THE DISABLED - THE SECTOR WITH THE MOST COMPELLING AND ENDURING NEED
5. LEV TECHNOLOGIES
6. LEV STANDARDS AND COMPONENT INDUSTRIAL TRENDS
7. LEV MARKETS, MARKET DRIVERS AND FORECASTS
8. ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
- Advanced Battery Technologies (ABAT) China
- Brammo USA
- Hubless Scooter E'lution EVO Australia
- Interchina Industry Group China
- Leyden Energy USA
- Lightning Motorcycles USA
- Motorised Skateboard Yuneec China
- Moveo foldable scooter Hungary
- PowerGenix USA
- Pride Mobility, USA
- ReVolt Technologies Ltd Switzerland
- Rocket drag bike USA
- Toshiba Japan
- Twikke Europe
- Zhejiang R&P Industry China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34hdr2/twowheelers