DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lk9k7v/uv_led_market_by) has announced the addition of the "UV LED Market by Technology (UVA, UVB, & UVC), Application (Industrial (UV Curing), Medical & Scientific (Phototherapy, Sensing), Sterilization (Disinfection) & Security (Counterfeit Detection & Forensic)), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The market for UV LEDs was valued at USD 82.53 Million in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 369.58 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 23.17% between 2015 and 2020.
The UV LED market is expected to grow with new applications such as disinfection, that is, air and water purification systems which work on UV-C technology. New technological advancements such as replacement of mercury lamps, flux density, and high performance with high wavelength are also fostering the growth of the UV LED market. One of the emerging trends with respect to the industrial application of UV LEDs is the growing demand for UV curing solutions that integrates coating, printing, and adhesives and the evolution of UV lamps to UV LED.
With the development of better chips and components, UV LED technology is continuously advancing further. Today, technologically-advanced UV LED devices such as counterfeit detection systems, equipment sterilizers, and curing and coating methods offer best UV LED experiences to users. Initially used in curing and printing applications, the UV LED is now being used in medical, automotive, security, electronics, and many other applications.
The UV LED technology is mainly segmented into UVA, UVB, and UVC technologies. The UVA LED wavelength range between 320-400nm and has high adoption rate because of the presence of variety of UVA applications such as counterfeit detection, UV curing, forensics, and many others. They also have the capability to serve a number of existing and new applications. The UVC technology is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the coming years as it is mainly used for germicidal & sterilization purposes, protein analysis, and other applications of the medical and sterilization segments. The UV LED market is also segmented on the basis of application into industrial, medical and scientific, sterilization, and security applications.
This market includes a number of manufacturers of UV LED system, UV chips and components, UV sterilizers, UV inks, UV coating system, and Counterfeit detectors among others.
- The total UV LED market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.17% between 2015 and 2020.
- The market is analyzed with a special focus on high growth applications.
- UV LED market includes statistics by technology, applications, and geography with detailed classification
- The report includes the detailed Porter's analysis and timelines of UV LED Market.
- The major market trends, drivers, and restraints of the UV LED market are analyzed.
- The illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets give an overall view of the UV LED market.
- The future of UV LED is studied and estimated from technical as well as market-oriented perspectives.
- The detailed competitive landscape is provided with identification of the key players.
The major active companies in this market include:
- Crystal is, Inc.
- Halma PLC.
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Hönle Group
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Nichia Corporation
- Nordson Corporation
- Semileds Corporation
- Sensor Electronic Technology, Inc.
- Seoul Viosys Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lk9k7v/uv_led_market_by