DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpzdwl/venezuela_liquid) has announced the addition of the "Venezuela Liquid Natural Gas Market Analysis and Outlook Report to 2020- Forecasts of LNG Supply, Demand, Trade, Plant Status, Contracts, Prices, Stock, Capacity, Investments and Companies" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of Venezuela's LNG value chain and forecasts production, demand, major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Historical and forecasted information on regasification plants, storage tanks, jetty and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in Venezuela.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Venezuela's LNG industry for a period of 16 years from 2000 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, and prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2025. Also, analytical tools including benchmark with peer markets and positioning map are provided. Venezuela's market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares of each company between 2000 and 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
2. Venezuela Liquefied Natural Gas Market Overview
3. Venezuela LNG Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
4. Venezuela LNG Strategic Analysis
5. Venezuela LNG Trade and Sale Purchase (SPA) Contract Agreements Outlook, 2005- 2020
6. Venezuela Planned LNG Plant Details
7. Venezuela LNG Industry Competitive Landscape
8. Venezuela Operational and Planned LNG Infrastructure Details
9. Venezuela LNG Company Profiles
10. Venezuela LNG News Updates
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpzdwl/venezuela_liquid