LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and variable data printing solutions, will showcase its latest product innovations at the 2015 Pack Expo and Pharma Expo trade shows held September 28-30 at Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
With over 40 years of advancement in the printing and marking industry, Videojet continues to deliver technology innovations to increase production efficiency and uptime. “As the needs for production efficiency and code complexity increase, Videojet continues to deliver the latest solutions to meet the needs of our customers,” said Matt Aldrich, director of marketing and product management at Videojet. “We are excited to bring an extensive range of solutions to the 2015 Pack Expo audience that highlights our newest technology to address today’s customers’ needs in throughput, line availability and Code Assurance.”
From compliance marking to value-added coding, Videojet will display its latest industrial innovations in booth C1841 at Pack Expo and solutions designed for the pharmaceutical industry in booth N513 of Pharma Expo. Technologies on display will include continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers, thermal inkjet (TIJ) printers, thermal transfer overprinters (TTO), laser marking systems and print and apply labelers, each designed to complement the industry’s most dynamic production lines running cartons, cans, bottles, labels, flexible materials, cases and other packaging materials. Also featured will be software and networking advancements designed to maximize productivity.
Innovative Solutions for Enhanced Print Performance
Videojet will launch new technologies at Pack Expo and Pharma Expo including:
- The new Videojet 1660 CIJ printer engineered to help increase uptime, reduce cost of ownership and enhance profitability in high-use applications. Long Life Core™ technology offers five years of operation between planned wear parts replacement, delivering maintenance predictability and lower cost of ownership.
- The new Wolke® m600 oem TIJ printer designed to deliver breakthrough integration versatility combined with the industry’s most powerful data handling and global track and trace capabilities. It offers secure ultra-fast processing of up to 20 unique records per second, including 2D DataMatrix and GS1 128 bar codes.
Other Videojet products to be showcased at Pack Expo include:
- The Videojet 9550 with Intelligent MotionTM technology, a print and apply labeler that utilizes advanced direct drive technology to eliminate the manual adjustments, clutches and nip rollers that can cause downtime in traditional print and apply labelers. Videojet will demonstrate direct apply labeling in mainstream side and top label applications.
- Inline thermal inkjet solutions, including the Wolke m600 touch and Videojet 8610 printing on uncoated and coated cartons.
- CO2 laser marking systems, including the Videojet 3330 Laser and laser-reactive coatings to mark high resolution codes on both cartons and cases.
- Track & Trace solutions, demonstrating integrated software and technology relationships with Videojet IMprints™ Track and Trace Solution.
Booth visitors are also invited to experience live demonstrations of Videojet Remote Service. Available on Videojet 1000 Line printers, this innovation provides electronic notification to designated users regarding printer needs as well as potential system issues. Combined with exclusive remote access technology, users and Videojet technical support personnel can see into and evaluate printer performance from virtually anywhere for quick and simplified troubleshooting. This unprecedented access to printer operation data, coupled with remote access capabilities, increases collaboration and speeds printer adjustments, helping to keep printers online and production moving.
Videojet and its sister company, Esko, will also present a concept demonstration that can help manufacturers turn variable packaging content into managed dynamic data. Videojet will show how this variable information can be printed in real-time at the packaging line using print postponement and Videojet TTO printing technology.
In the Videojet booth at Pharma Expo, solutions ideal for printing and marking on pharmaceutical and medical device packaging will be demonstrated including:
- The Videojet 8610 Thermal Inkjet Printer. In addition to the new Woke m600 oem, visitors can see thermal inkjet technology in action with the high performance 8610. It combines the simplicity of a cartridge-based system with MEK-based industrial ink performance to print on non-porous substrates.
- The Videojet IMprints Track & Trace Solution, an end-to-end, production-floor suite of hardware, software and services. The solution fingerprints brands to powerfully address specific threats of counterfeiting, diversion and recall. Its software generates unique codes to print on product packaging and maintains transaction data about products as they progress through the supply chain.
- The new Videojet 7810 UV Laser Marking System on display for the first time at Pharma Expo. An ideal solution for high-quality, permanent traceability codes on pharmaceutical packaging, the 7810 UV laser produces high-contrast codes on hard-to-mark plastics, including high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
“The Videojet team is proud to partner with our customers to help grow their business through innovative new products and solutions like the ones that we will showcase at Pack Expo and Pharma Expo this year,” said Aldrich.
All of the newest Videojet equipment will be on display in Pack Expo booth C1841, Pharma Expo booth N513 and throughout the show floor with over 30 valued OEM partners. For more information on any Videojet equipment, please visit http://www.videojet.com.
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous inkjet (CIJ), thermal inkjet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.