Towable RVs market segmentation by product
Technavio’s report analyses the solutions and products offered by market vendors and presents a comprehensive breakdown in terms of market segmentation for different types of products, including travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, folding camp trailers, and truck campers.
The new report by Technavio also highlights the shift made by RV manufacturers towards composite materials for manufacturing RVs in order to increase stability and durability of the structure.
“Dicor, a US-based supplier of sealants, shades, roofing, wheel products and specialty products to the RV industry, has launched a new composite material called Formica, made of reinforced fiberglass to cater to the growing demand for composite-based RV cabins,” says Faisal Ghaus, Vice President of Technavio.
Towable RVs: Market scope and calculation of market size
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects for the towable RVs market in North America from 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the unit sales of towable RVs in North America.
Industry analysis includes:
- Eclipse RV
- Forest River
- Gulf Stream Coach
- Northwood Manufacturing
- Thor Industries
Market Growth Drivers:
- Customized campaigns and insurance benefits
- Favorable IRS tax deduction norms
- Increased interest of dealers in RV auctions
- Regulatory policies and soaring land prices
- Shift toward composite materials for RV production
- Environmental and fuel efficiency benefits
View the towable RVs market in North America report.
Technavio currently has more than 3000 market research reports on a huge range of topics, including 300+ reports on the automotive market:
- Automotive Telematics: Market Research Report 2015-2019
- Global Automotive On-Board Diagnostics Market: Research Report 2015-2019
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.