SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiteJabber, the leading community of online business reviewers, is disrupting the reputation management and review space with the public launch of SiteJabber for Business—the first completely free platform enabling businesses to take control of their online reputations and give consumers a fair, transparent picture of their business.
“Reputation management has traditionally been unfair to both businesses and consumers: businesses are forced to pay up to $100,000 per year to review platforms, while consumers cannot tell whether a business is good or simply has paid a lot of money to manage its reputation,” said Jeremy Gin, CEO of SiteJabber. “SiteJabber for Business is a direct response to businesses that want to manage their brands but – rightly – do not feel they should have to pay for it, and to consumers who rightly feel that they deserve the best possible information.”
Unlike other reputation management and review services, SiteJabber’s model does not charge businesses for any key reputation management features, which typically cost businesses anywhere from a few thousand dollars to $100,000 per year. SiteJabber is able to offer these services for free because it generates revenue through other channels: Google advertising, lead generation and dedicated customer support services.
Starting today, online businesses can access the following reputation management tools on SiteJabber free of charge:
- Unlimited review collection: collect unlimited customer reviews to build online reputation, diminish the impact of negative reviews and generate new leads.
- Unlimited public and private responses to reviews: directly resolve customer complaints and communicate with customers.
- Review page at the top of Google search results: many prospective customers search for a business’ brand plus the words “reviews” or “complaints,” making it critical for businesses to actively manage a review page.
- Trust seals and review widgets: recognized seals and widgets build trust and improve conversion rates on any business’ website.
- 24-hour account support: 24-hour email support to resolve any issues or address reviews that may violate SiteJabber’s guidelines.
SiteJabber Facts and Figures
- 5,000 online businesses registered for SiteJabber for Business during beta testing, including Lowe’s ATGStores and Ebates
- Registered businesses have seen overwhelmingly positive results from SiteJabber for Business, including one e-commerce business seeing a 1,400% increase in reviews, 263% increase in website leads and 20% increase in total onsite revenue
- 700,000+ members in the SiteJabber community
- 50,000+ businesses reviewed
- 34 million+ consumers have used SiteJabber to research online businesses
- $1.25 million in funding from the U.S. Government’s National Science Foundation and private investors 500Startups and Seraph Group
SiteJabber is the leading online review community that helps consumers find great online businesses and avoid online scams. Since its founding in 2008, more than 34 million consumers have used the website to find trustworthy businesses, and more than 700,000 community members have posted reviews of more than 50,000 online businesses. The company’s new SiteJabber for Business platform enables businesses to take control of their online reputations and provide a fair, transparent picture of their business to consumers. To date, SiteJabber has raised $1.25M in government grants and funding from the National Science Foundation, 500Startups and the Seraph Group. The company has been named a Top 100 Website by PC Magazine and Top 100 Money Move by CNN, and its review data has been cited on CBS News, ABC News, Fox News and “Good Morning America.”