NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Millions of people have been empowered to take control of their financial lives with the help of Ramsey Solutions. Led by Dave Ramsey, the Tennessee-based Ramsey Solutions has, for more than 20 years, provided the information and tools needed to break the chains of debt; save for emergencies; and plan, invest and build a future of wealth and generosity. These milestones are indicative of the millions of lives changed:
- The Total Money Makeover by Ramsey recently passed 5 million copies sold. This is rare for any book but especially for a personal finance title. Published by Nashville-based Thomas Nelson, the book lays out Ramsey’s proven, step-by-step approach to getting out of debt and building wealth. Ramsey has authored five New York Times best-selling books, including The Total Money Makeover (ISBN: 978-0-7852-8908-1; retail $24.99).
- EveryDollar passed 500,000 users after only five months. EveryDollar is an online budget tool and companion app that is helping people from every walk of life get control of their money and on the path to reaching their financial goals. Ramsey Solutions created EveryDollar in response to fans requesting a digital tool that makes budgeting simple. More information is available at www.EveryDollar.com.
- Ramsey Solutions now has more than 500 team members, and hopes to add an additional 180 team members over the next 12 months, with more than half being in technology fields. Ramsey Solutions has been voted one of The Nashville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work eight times. http://www.daveramsey.com/careers
- Among the new team members was the fifth Ramsey Personality, Anthony ONeal. Ramsey Solutions has strategically added new personalities in an effort to offer expert advice and coaching in areas beyond money, and prepare the company for long-term success. Along with ONeal, Ramsey Personalities includes Chris Brown, Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan and Christy Wright. www.DaveRamsey.com/Speakers
- This fall, Ramsey plans to close on 47 acres in Williamson County, Tenn., for a campus that, when complete, will include three 200,000 square foot office buildings and a 50,000 square foot conference center. A debt-free company since it began in 1992, Ramsey Solutions will cash flow the building process from start to finish.
“God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams,” said Dave Ramsey, CEO of Ramsey Solutions. “When I started the company 23 years ago I was selling a self-published book out of the trunk of my car, trying to get a radio show off the ground and teaching our financial classes at night using an overhead projector. I never imagined five New York Times best-sellers, 500 team members and a collection of digital products. It is truly an honor to work with a world-class team and do work that matters every day.”
About Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored five New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership and Smart Money Smart Kids. “The Dave Ramsey Show” is heard by more than 8.5 million listeners each week on more than 550 radio stations, “The Dave Ramsey Show” channel on iHeartRadio and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. Follow Ramsey on Twitter at @DaveRamsey and on the web at daveramsey.com.
About Ramsey Solutions
Ramsey Solutions is committed to helping people regain control of their money, build wealth, grow their leadership skills and enhance their lives through personal development. The company’s success is defined by the number of people whose lives are changed by a message of hope. Through a variety of mediums including live events, publishing, syndicated columns, and two nationally syndicated radio shows, Ramsey Solutions uses commonsense education to empower people to win at life and money. Millions of families have graduated from Financial Peace University classes across the country, and Ramsey Solutions’ world-class speakers have brought vision, inspiration, and encouragement to more than a million more. Voted among Nashville’s best places to work eight times, Ramsey Solutions employs more than 500 team members focused and dedicated to doing work that matters. For more information visit www.daveramsey.com.