DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ng423p/the_mhealth) has announced the addition of SNS Research's new report "The mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" to their offering.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, estimates suggest that the mHealth market will account for nearly $18 Billion in 2016 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, estimates suggest further growth at a CAGR of 40% over the next 5 years.
The mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in - depth assessment of the global mHealth market. In addition to covering key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mHealth market from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts and historical revenue figures are individually segmented for 5 individual submarkets, 29 use case categories, 5 ecosystem player categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key market drivers and challenges for the mHealth ecosystem?
- What are the key applications of mHealth?
- How is the mHealth value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- What opportunities does mHealth offer to mobile network operators, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical companies and other players in the value chain?
- What strategies should mobile network operators, wireless infrastructure & device OEMs, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical companies and application developers adopt to capitalize on the mHealth opportunity?
- How big is the mHealth market, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
- What will be the installed base of mHealth M2M connections in 2020?
- How many mHealth centric wearable devices will be shipped in 2020?
- What particular submarkets does the mHealth ecosystem constitute?
- What geographical regions, countries and submarkets offer the greatest growth potential for mHealth?
- Who are the key players in the mHealth market?
- What level of cost savings can mHealth facilitate for healthcare service providers in each region?
- What are the key applications of LTE in the mHealth market?
- What considerations should be taken into account to devise a successful mHealth strategy for a hospital?
The report has the following key findings:
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, Estimates suggest that the mHealth market will account for over $18 Billion in 2016 alone
- Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, Estimates suggest further growth at a CAGR of 40% over the next 5 years
- Estimates suggest that mHealth centric wearable devices will account for over 130 Million unit shipments by the end of 2020. In order to gain valuable insights from the data generated by these devices, healthcare providers and other stakeholders are increasingly investing in Big Data and analytics technology
- Estimates suggest that Big Data and analytics technology investments in the healthcare sector will account for over $4 Billion by 2020, following a CAGR of over 14% between 2015 and 2020
- In a bid to reduce error rates and enhance patient monitoring, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly incorporating smartphone and tablet based monitoring apps in their clinical trials
- mHealth has the potential to dramatically reduce the costs of healthcare operations, while improving the quality of healthcare. Estimates suggest that by the end of 2016, mHealth could represent up to $340 Billion in annual healthcare cost savings worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
2: An Overview of mHealth
3: mHealth Value Chain and Industry Roadmap
4: mHealth Use Cases
5: mHealth Deployment Case Studies
6: mHealth Solution Provider Profiles
7: Standardization, Regulation & Development Initiatives
8: Market Analysis & Forecasts
9: Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
Companies Mentioned - Partial List of the 200+ Companies that Feature in this Extensive Report
- 270 Vision
- 3L Labs
- AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- Ain Pharmaciez
- Axial Exchange
- Axis Technology
- Basis Science
- CliniComp International
- Comcast Business Services
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Liaison Healthcare
- Lifeline South Africa
- NZN Labs
- Omron Corporation
- Omron Healthcare
- OnePartner HIE (Health Information Exchange)
- OnLine Tech
- Open Health Tools
- Telecom Italia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ng423p/the_mhealth
Source: SNS Research