LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intrepid Investment Bankers, a leading middle-market investment bank and an active M&A advisor in the Consumer Electronics sector, and Stiernberg Consulting, a consulting firm providing business development services in planning, market intelligence, and M&A advisory, today announced that they will co-host the second annual Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO.
Attendees will hear from a panel that includes private equity firms, prominent CEDIA members and C-level executives on pertinent industry issues, such as:
- How is the growing connected-home trend driving investment in the sector?
- How are companies being valued in the current market?
- How are traditional CEDIA players repositioning themselves in a changing marketplace?
- What emerging technologies are on the radar for investment?
- Lessons learned in owning, operating, buying, and selling companies in the industry.
Our distinguished group of panelists and presenters include:
- Paul Jacobs is President and CEO of Klipsch Group, Inc., a designer, manufacturer and distributor of loudspeakers for audio, multi-media and home theater products for consumer and professional applications. Mr. Jacobs is also a 2014 inductee into the Dealerscope Hall of Fame.
- LeGrand Lewis is Chairman of weBoost, Inc. (formerly known as Wilson Electronics), designer and manufacturer of products that provide unparalleled cellular connectivity solutions for the car, home, workplace and machine-to-machine connections. Mr. Lewis is also Managing Director of Sorenson Capital, a Utah-based middle-market private equity firm that was founded in 2003.
- Itai Ben-Gal is CEO and Co-Founder of On Controls, a premier cloud-enabled automation system for professional integrators and winner of the 2014 CES Control Product of the Year. Mr. Ben-Gal is also a member of the Consumer Electronics Association Home and Technology Board.
- Gary Rabishaw is Managing Director and Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics practice at Intrepid Investment Bankers, a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
- John Stiernberg is President and Founder of Stiernberg Consulting, a firm that provides business development services in three primary areas: Planning, Market Intelligence, and M&A advisory work.
- Adam Abramowitz is a Senior Vice President and Co-Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics at Intrepid Investment Bankers.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2:30-5:15 p.m.
Where: The Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C140 — Dallas, Texas