DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94pv58/genetic_testing) has announced the addition of the "Genetic Testing Global Market Analysis - Forecast (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2012 to 2020 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, other activities.
This report provides:
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Market share assessments of the top players along with strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Abbott Laboratories
- Celera Group
- IntegraGen S.A
- Luminex Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Transgenomic, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94pv58/genetic_testing