DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gzz2g/advanced_driver) has announced the addition of the "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Analysis - By Modules (ACC, TPMS, BSD, LDWS, FCMS, AEB); By Sensors (Image, RADAR, Laser); By Vehicle (Passenger, LCV, HCV)-With Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) have been one of the remarkable breakthroughs in designing applications for advanced safety in automobiles. ADAS is an array of systems and subsystems that incorporates electronic components such as sensors, microcontrollers and software under one roof. The sensors installed in the driver assistance systems are linked with the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) in cars that provide beep signals and direct drivers away from arduous situations that can possibly lead to fatal accidents.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are designed to assist drivers in monitoring the vehicle surrounding while driving, whether it be the vehicle ahead or the pedestrians on the roads.
Around 88.35 million automotive safety sensors for driver assistance systems were expected to be shipped worldwide in 2014, with radar sensors leading the market for its wide range of applications. Deployment of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in passenger vehicles in 2014 and Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS) in commercial vehicle by 2015, the demand for ADAS is expected to surge up in Europe.
Safety norms set by the governments across all the regions and consumer awareness and knowledge about active safety systems have an important role in the rise in demand for driver assistance system in passenger cars. In 2015, the ADAS market is estimated to grow by 16.1% reaching net market shipment of 87.35 million units. Sensors with numerous functions form a major part of the ADAS and their demand in the market has seen brisk growth. The graph below shows the estimated demand for Auto OEM Sensors for the period 2014-2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Market Landscape
4. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Market Forces
5. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market by Vehicle Type
7. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market by sensors installed
8. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market by End-user Application Modules
9. Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Aisin Seikei
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Continental AG
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Magna International Inc.
- Gentex Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Hyundai Mobis
- VOXX International Corporation
- QNX Software Systems
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Ficosa International
- Applus IDIADA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gzz2g/advanced_driver