DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ngqdv/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Georgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The Georgian defense market will be driven by the need to fulfill interoperability requirements with NATO, the modernization of its armed forces and upgrading military hardware, and the threats posed by Russia. In addition, the capital expenditure allocation is anticipated to average 12% of the total defense budget during 2016-2020 and defense equipment procurement is expected to be in the areas of military helicopters, armored vehicles, fighter aircraft and missile defense systems, and anti-tank and anti-aircraft capabilities.
- During 2011-2015, Georgian defense expenditure registered growth of -8.73%, declining from US$ 422 million in 2011 to US$ 292.8 million in 2015
- Military expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.31% during 2016-2020, to value US$ 326.7 million in 2020
- The need to fulfill interoperability requirements with NATO, the modernization of the armed forces and upgrading military hardware, and the threats posed by Russia are expected to drive defense expenditure over the forecast period
- Demand for equipment is mainly expected to revolve around military helicopters, armored vehicles, fighter aircraft and missile defense systems, and anti-tank and anti-aircraft capabilities during 2016-2020
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
- Tbilisi Aircraft Manufacturing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ngqdv/future_of_the