DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvxrcg/slewing_bearings) has announced the addition of the "Slewing Bearings Market Analysis- By Gear Types (Ungeared, External Gear, Internal Gear); By Construction (Single-row Four Point Contact Ball, Cross roller, Double roller); By Applications (Excavation, Medical, Turbines) with Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The global market for Slewing Bearings is fragmented and is estimated to be around $2.85 billion in 2014
Slewing Bearing is a rotational bearing component which usually is used in machines which requires heavy and bulky load handling. These bearings help in developing to and fro movements as well as rotational movements. Basically these are the machine elements, that work based on axial and radial forces which results in tilting moments. Slewing bearing arrangement provides several performance and design benefits over traditional bearings. Earlier slewing bearings were designed only to support horizontal arrangements, but now they are also used in vertical bearing structures.
Slewing bearings is a market which is critical in almost all industries, from simple applications such as to facilitate the movement of winches to complex applications such as in drilling and excavator machines, offshore cranes and so on. They are critical in optimizing efficiency, and they are often the control element in the operation of various equipment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Slewing Bearings- Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Slewing Bearings - Market Landscape
4. Global Slewing Bearings - Market Forces
5. Global Slewing Bearings Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Slewing Bearings Market - By Gear Types
7. Global Slewing Bearings Market - By Construction/Design
8. Global Slewing Bearings Market - By Rolling Element
9. Global Slewing Bearings Market - By Applications
10. Global Slewing Bearings Market - By Geography
11. Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
- Antex Corporation
- Buitendijk Techniek B.V.
- HydroPower Systems
- Jinan International Trade Co., Ltd.
- Kaydon Corporation
- LYC North America, Inc.
- NSK Ltd.
- PSL, a.s.
- Roballo Engineering Co Ltd.
- Rotex Inc.
- SCHAEFFLER Group
- Shanghai Oriental Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd.
- SILVERTHIN Bearings Group of Mechatronics, Inc.
- SKF Group
- The Timken Company
- ThyssenKrupp Group
- Universal Industrial Products Inc.
- Wanda Slewing Bearing Co., Ltd.
- WD Bearing Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvxrcg/slewing_bearings