DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b56vg5/non_alcoholic) has announced the addition of the "Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
- Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH
- DURECT Corporation
- Galmed International Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Huons Co., Ltd.
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Metabolic Solutions Development Company, LLC
- Novartis AG
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- TCM Biotech International Corp
- Tobira Therapeutics, Inc.
- Verva Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Zafgen Inc.
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
- cenicriviroc mesylate
- cysteamine DR
- Drugs to Inhibit ABHD6 for Gastrointestinal and Metabolic Disorders
- norursodeoxycholic acid
- pradigastat sodium
- Small Molecules to Activate AMPK for Fatty Liver Disease
- Small Molecules to Inhibit NaCT for Metabolic Diseases
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b56vg5/non_alcoholic