DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b8j99/warts_pipeline) has announced the addition of the "Warts - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Warts, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Warts and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- 3M Drug Delivery Systems
- Agilvax, Inc.
- Biogenomics Limited
- BioMAS Ltd.
- Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- EpiPharm AG
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- G&E Herbal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Helix BioPharma Corp.
- LEO Pharma A/S
- MediGene AG
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- Nielsen Biosciences, Inc.
- Novan, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Promius Pharma, LLC
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Tamir Biotechnology, Inc.
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
- (digoxin + furosemide)
- Candida Albicans Antigen
- human papilloma virus [strains 6,11] (bivalent) vaccine
- ingenol mebutate
- interferon alfa-2b (recombinant)
- interferon alpha-2b (recombinant)
- Vaccine for Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b8j99/warts_pipeline