PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS, set to take place at Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte next 17-19 November, is the world's leading event dedicated to secure payment, identification and mobility solutions. Industry experts from all over the world will converge on Paris to explore the latest trends in digital interaction and transaction technology.
Through the wealth of conferences offered at this major event, visitors will be able to gain a greater understanding of new digital trust and security technologies -- how they developed, where they are heading, what they are used for -- and identify new business opportunities.
CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS: where all smart and secure technology players come together
CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS means not only 460 participating exhibitors and nearly 20,000 visitors, but also nearly 100 thematic and forward-looking conferences, with more than 160 speakers, all international experts in their fields and hailing from prominent organisations central to the digital security industry.
The conferences explore the key trends in the fields of secure payment and financial services, identification, digital security and connected objects. The conference agenda is structured around this year's four paramount issues:
- Navigating the mobile contactless payments landscape
- Biometrics & eID: key trends
- Fight fraud & ensure privacy
- Money on the move
A closer look at the conferences:
- 1,600 convention participants from 68 countries
- 160 international speakers
- 15 round tables
- 4 conference rooms over 3 days
2015 Conference Programme & Speakers
The themes selected by CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS for this year's event address the leading issues in an increasingly-interconnected world.
Tuesday November 17
- HCE & tokenisation: What Role for the Secure Element?
- Biometric ID: The Future of Passwords ?
- EMV, the Best Way to Reduce Fraud ?
- E-banking & m-banking: Challenges & Opportunities for FinTech
- E-Money & m-Money in Emerging Markets
Wednesday November 18
- New Business Models: What Impact on the Banking, Telco & Retail Industries ?
- E-documents et e-ID as Drivers for Cross-Sector and Border Digital Services
- Privacy: The Consumer Takes control
- Money on the move: mPOS, Wallets & Peer to Peer Payments
Thursday November 19
- Mobile Payments: NFC, HCE, SE, Tokenization
- Secure Identity in a Connected World
- The Connected Age & Wearables: Invisible, Everywhere but Secure ?
- The Future of Digital Currencies
A detailed listing of the conferences can be found here
Globally-hailed experts will be speaking, including:
- Alex MCKELVEY, Principal Software Engineering Lead, Microsoft
- Alexandre SAWAYA, Partner Director, McKinsey & Company
- Asaf ASHKENAZI, Director of Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies
- Chris SKINNER, Chairman, The Financial Services Club
- Florent ISTACE, Senior Payments Knowledge Expert, McKinsey&Company
- J.J. KIELEY, Vice President, Head of Network Commercialization, American Express
- Jean KEHLAOUI, Director of Partnerships, Banking Sector, Orange
- Joern LEOGRANDE, EVP Mobile Services, Wirecard
- John ROSSMAN, Managing Director - Alvarez & Marsal, formerly Director of Enterprise Services at Amazon.com
- Jorge KRUG, Head of IT – CIO, Banrisul
- Marc KEKICHEFF, EMVCo Board of Managers Representative
- Marc NIEDERKORN, Director, McKinsey & Company
- Marc-Alexander CHRIST, Co-founder, SumUp Services
- Mario MAAWAD, Digital Security Director, CaixaBank / Mobey Forum
- Olaf TAUPITZ, Head of Product And Innovation / Managing Director, Cashcloud
- Oliver MANAHAN, VP, Emerging Payment, MasterCard Worldwide
- Osama Bedier, CEO, Poynt
- Parashar KANISHK, Founder and CEO, Coin
- Peter KLIMEK, Financial Security Expert, Kaspersky Lab
- Philippe LE PAPE, VP Sales, Morpho / Mobey Forum
- Sarah CLARK, General Manager, CEEMEA, PayPal
- Stefano CIMINELLI, Executive Director, EMEIA Financial Services, Ernst & Young Advisory Services
- Tayar GUSTAVO, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Tom EMRICH, Founder, We Are Wearables
- Travers CLARKE-WALKER, Chief Marketing Officer – International Group, Fiserv
- Zanghee CHO, Director, Sk Co.
The detailed list of speakers with their biographies can be found here
Cracking the code to a profoundly-changing sector through 100 conferences
The technological strides made over the past few years have reshaped the payment landscape. The arrival of new and influential players on the market, including Apple Pay, has paved the way for a massive uptake of mobile payment. With connected or "wearable" objects mushrooming and, more broadly, the advent of new information sharing media (NFC, LTE, Cloud, etc.), new security and trust needs have come into being, and biometrics appear a well-suited and sound response for authentication and identification. In the face of these new usages, identity securisation will become a primordial issue for citizens, enterprises and governments.