BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will present at the Goldman Sachs 22nd Annual Global Retailing Conference on Thursday, September 10 at 1:40 p.m. The conference is taking place at the Plaza Hotel, New York, NY.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional locations in New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney.