DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hp2b2/charcotmarietoot) has announced the addition of the "Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Genzyme Corporation
- PharmatrophiX, Inc.
- Pharnext SAS
- (baclofen + naltrexone + sorbitol)
- Small Molecule to Inhibit Rab7 GTPase for Oncology, Neuropathy, Immunology, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Lipidoses and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type II
- Small Molecules to Agonize TrkB and TrkC for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Small Molecules to Inhibit HDAC-6 for Immunology, Oncology and Genetic Disorders
- Small Molecules to Inhibit PMP22 for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1 A
- Stem Cell Therapy to Activate PMP22 for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hp2b2/charcotmarietoot