DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24bfhc/brain_injury) has announced the addition of the "Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Brain Injury, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Brain Injury and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Biogen, Inc.
- Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Virogenomics, Inc.
- Enzyme to Inhibit Chondroitin Sulfate Proteoglycan for Spinal Cord Injury and Brain Injury
- interferon beta-1a
- Peptide to Inhibit Pannexin-1 for Brain Injury
- Recombinant Interleukin-34 to Agonize GM-CSFR for Alzheimer's Disease and Brain Injury
- Recombinant Protein to Agonize GM-CSFR for Alzheimer's Disease and Brain Injury
- Small Molecules to Block TRPC3 for Acute Brain Injury
- Small Molecules to Inhibit Caspase-2 for Neonatal Brain Injury
- Synthetic Peptide to Inhibit Factor II for Thrombosis, Restenosis and Brain Injury
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24bfhc/brain_injury