DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vh82vq/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Gas Outlook to 2030" report to their offering.
Our Global Gas Outlook to 2030 utilises distinctive market perspectives, proprietary tools and the extended network to provide a reference case up to 2030 - presenting key developments and assessing potential discontinuities within the global gas sector.
Answers questions such as:
- How do we expect North American conventional and unconventional supplies to develop up to 2030?
- US LNG export: will terminals reach FID given the weak global price environment?
- Producer behaviour: will producers of shale gas be disciplined or over-produce in response to higher gas prices?
- LTO associated gas: will the decrease in recent activity cause a decrease large enough to force a response from other types?
- Built using proprietary tools and methodologies, a data-driven approach and the expertise of the global network
- Provides you with a comprehensive overview of the key developments in the global gas market
- Gives you a granular, regional and sector-level fact base to help guide decision making in an increasingly complex market
- Trusted by the world's top oil and gas companies, OFSE companies, private equity firms and governments
- Concise, easily accessible and to the point for the busy professional
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of the market
3. Regional fact base
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vh82vq/north_american