DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2htrz4/global_gas) has announced the addition of the "Global Gas Outlook to 2030" report to their offering.
With substantial LNG export capacity coming from North America and Australia, expanding economies in Asia and stagnation in Europe, our first issue of the Global Gas Outlook aims to provide context around these market developments - and build a granular, regional and sector-level fact base to help guide decision making in an increasingly complex market.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the short, medium and long-term view on the key trends in the global gas market and what are the main uncertainties that drive this reference case?
- How will global gas demand and supply develop up to 2030 on a regional and sector level? Answering questions such as:
- How do we expect North American conventional and unconventional supplies to develop up to 2030?
- What impact do the currently low coal and carbon prices have on gas-to-power generation in Europe?
- To what extent will shale gas provide a solution to LNG import needs in China?
- How do we expect demand growth pockets in India and ASEAN to develop and what impact will this development have on regional import needs?
- What new LNG export projects do we expect to come online up to 2030?
The report is structured around two larger chapters:
- Market overview: synthesizing the latest developments in the global gas market, and our projections up to 2030
- Regional fact base: presenting demand and supply outlooks, expected import and export flows and price developments for North America, Europe and Asia
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of the Market
3. Regional Fact Base
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2htrz4/global_gas