DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzrvgk/construction) has announced the addition of the "Construction Stone Market in Singapore: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of construction stone market in Singapore.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Singapore.
- Construction Stone market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the construction stone market in Singapore.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SINGAPORE: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CONSTRUCTION STONE MARKET IN SINGAPORE
2.1. Overview of construction stone market
2.2. Producers of construction stone in Singapore, including contact details and product range
2.3. Stone wares for construction purposes manufacturers, including contact details and product range
3. SINGAPORE'S FOREIGN TRADE IN CONSTRUCTION STONE
3.1. Export and import of pebbles, gravel, broken or crushed stone: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of Setts, curbstones and flagstones: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of granite: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of sandstone: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of basalt, porphyry and similar stones: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of limestone: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of marble, travertine, ecaussine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of worked monumental or building stone: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of crude and worked slate: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SINGAPORE
5. CONSUMERS OF CONSTRUCTION STONE ON SINGAPORE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Construction Stone in Singapore
5.2. Construction Stone consumers in Singapore
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzrvgk/construction