SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shopatron, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based distributed order management solutions, today announced the line-up of guest speakers and panelists that will be featured at the final sequence in its Shopatron Tour 2015. The event will be held in Chicago on September 24 at University Club, following its widely-attended and successful events in New York and San Francisco this summer.
Industry expert guest speakers and panelists for the Chicago event include:
- Brendan Witcher, Principal Analyst, eBusiness and Channel Strategy at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Thomas Lee, business columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle and published author of Rebuilding Empires, a book about the future of big box retail in the digital age
- Laura Heller, Executive Editor, FierceRetail and FierceMarkets
- John Delaney, Website Manager, Yamaha Motor Canada
- Tom Flierl, Vice President of Marketing and Business Strategy, Hanson Dodge Creative
- Danielle Savin, Director, Digital Consulting Services, Lyons Consulting Group
- David Bowen, Director of Product Management, Commerce at EPiServer
- Andy Walker, CEO, Channel IQ
- Jeff Murray, Director of Omni-Channel Solutions, PFSweb
- James Gagliardi, Vice President of Product and Innovation, Digital River
The Shopatron Tour 2015 events provide attendees with industry expertise on how to build a successful omnichannel program in 2015 and beyond. These one-day events focus on the future of commerce with fast-paced, thematic sessions that provide insights into consumers’ changing expectations and its impact on satisfaction and repeat purchases. As well, attendees have access to demonstrations of Shopatron’s groundbreaking Local Product Search technology and an introduction to a new omnichannel benchmarking tool that assesses a retailer’s capabilities against industry standards.
“Shopatron Tour 2015: New York and San Francisco were hugely successful events. We look forward to wrapping up this year’s circuit with a tremendous line-up of engaging and insightful speakers to deliver valuable session content to our attendees in Chicago,” said Ed Stevens, founder and CEO, Shopatron.
If you’d like more event and registration information on Shopatron Tour 2015 in Chicago, please visit the tour web page.
Shopatron is the leading provider of cloud-based, distributed order management. Our patented Shopatron Order Exchange allows branded manufacturers and multi-channel retailers to seamlessly leverage the available inventory of every retail storefront and distribution center when fulfilling online orders. Unlike legacy order management software or custom-built solutions, Shopatron makes it easy and affordable to deploy advanced capabilities like in-store pickup, ship-from-store, inventory lookup, and vendor drop-ship. With Shopatron, retail channels join forces to increase sales, turn inventory, and deliver a superior purchase experience to online shoppers.